On Saturday August 7th, 2021 the Zoom International Math League and Areteem Institute held the 2021 Online ZIML Convention.
Students competed with two individual rounds:
- Individual Round 1: 20 multiple choice questions over 45 minutes
- Individual Round 2: 5 numerical answer questions over 30 minutes
Round 1 was worth 40 points (2 points per question) and Round 2 was worth 20 points (4 points per question). A student’s total score was the sum of both rounds.
We’re exited to announce the winners! Winners all received Amazon gift cards. 1st place won \$100, 2nd place \$50, and 3rd place \$25.
- 1st Place: Jingyang Wang from China
- 2nd Place: Maximilian He from California
- 3rd Place: Shaurya Kushwaha from Michigan
- 1st Place: Lorraine Wang from California
- 2nd Place: Caroline Huang from Georgia
- 3rd Place: Benjamin Jiang from Florida
- 1st Place: Michael Lu from New York
- 2nd Place: Sophia Zhang from Texas
- 3rd Place: Tony Q from California
Congrats to all the winners!
Stay tuned for announcements regarding the return of the Online ZIML Monthly Contests this school year!
Taking this year's AMC 10 / 12? Check out our upcoming Mock Exam workshop now available for registration by clicking here.