ZIML Teachers' Page
The Zoom International Math League is dedicated to providing free and affordable resources to teachers, counselors, coaches, and administrators to help their students succeed.
ZIML is a Smart Way to Build Better College Applications for your Students!
- Helps talented students stand out
- Provides students with a greater understanding of math concepts and problem solving
- Introduces students to AMC and AIME level problems
- Tracks progression and proves commitment to mathematics
FREE ZIML App Available Now
- Download today:
- Free Features
- Daily Math Problems (Daily Magic Spells) with full solutions
- Leaderboards to track progress
- Forums for problem discussion and challenge questions
- Subscription Features
- Monthly Contests with full solutions after the contest
- Contest winners and history of results
ZIML in the Classroom
We invite students and teachers to take solve and discuss ZIML questions as a way to include advanced problem solving as an addition to school curriculum.
- Daily Magic Spells can be used
- As a great warmup to start the class
- For an extra problem for advanced students who finish work early
- As homework or extra credit students can do anywhere
- Monthly Contests can be used
- As a monthly assessment to track student problem solving growth
- For discussion materials for a math club or team
Interested teachers may contact us for more information via phone at (949) 305-1705, email at email@example.com, or areteemhelpdesk on WeChat. Ask how to get a free enrollment key for your students!
Free ZIML Poster
Click the thumbnails below to download the high resolution poster.
Download as a pdf is available below: