Noah is excited for their final day at the conference they are attending. Noah can wake up as early as they need to, but must leave for the airport by 3pm. In order of preference Noah wants to:
- Hang out at exhibit 212 from 9am-2pm.
- Attend workshop 201.2 from 1:30pm-2:30pm.
- Beat the lunch rush by eating from 11:30am-12:30pm
- Attend session 176 from 11am-12pm.
- Attend workshop 216 from 3pm-4pm
- Attend exhibitor workshop 182.1 from 11am-12pm
- Attend session 200 from 1:30pm-2:30pm
- Attend workshop 173 from 9:45am-11am
- Attend exhibitor workshop 162.3 from 9:30am-10:30am
- Attend workshop 150 from 8am-9:15am
- Attend workshop 213 from 1:30pm-2:45pm
Can you help plan Noah’s day?
Many answers are possible. How many different ones can you find and explain? What extra information might be helpful and could lead to a "better" answer?
Please share any thoughts or questions you have below. We'll monitor the responses and give our thoughts as well! Have your own request, idea, or feedback for the Brain Potion series? Share with us in our Request and Idea Thread available here.