But just because we can't go to our normal school classes we don't have to stop learning math!
This week, I've hosted a few live problem solving sessions on YouTube, covering problems from past ZIML Monthly Contest Divisions E and M:
- Word Problems for Elementary School
- Word Problems for Middle School
- Geometry Problems for Elementary School
- Geometry Problems for Middle School
I'd like you all to now try our Monthly Contests to see how you can do!
- My video posted today (available by clicking here) explains the different divisions available and how to get started.
- Updated sample contests are available for each of our divisions on our practice page here.
Additional Free Live Problem Solving Sessions:
- Counting and Probability Problems for Upper Elementary and Middle School: Thursday March 19th, 2020 from 10:30-11:15am Pacific Time on our YouTube channel.
- Number Theory Problems for Upper Elementary and Middle School: Friday March 20th, 2020 from 10:30-11:15am Pacific Time on our YouTube channel.
10 Lucky Winners from each of the 5 Monthly Contest Divisions will receive free access to the remaining ZIML Monthly Contests in April, May, and June. To enter:
- Complete the sample contest found on the practice page (in the division of your choosing) by the end of Wednesday, March 25th, 2020.
- You are free to try multiple divisions, but you can only win in one division. (Completing the sample contest more than once does not improve your chances.)
Winners will be chosen and notified by Friday, March 27th.